Sunday, August 19, 2012

SecondLife : Disabilities Do Not Mean Inabilities : Why Is This Platform Important ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    This question has been going around and around in my head for quite some time. If you are disabled in RL, either if that is physically, or mentally. Why are you here in SL?

    For all of the quirk's and glitch's that SL has, it does allow people a chance to express themselves in meaningful way's that are otherwise unavailable.

    It does matter why you are here, and what does matter the most is.

    You Can Make A Difference !

JayR Cela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For me, Second Life, or any virtual world, really, has become an escape. In here I can escape my physical disabilities, I can dance, I can run, I can walk. I can be with friends who are across town or on the other side of the globe, which I can do with any chat service, but the added virtual presence adds a dimension to our interaction.