Thursday, August 9, 2012

Second Life: Macro-View Or Micro-View? Let’s Milk The Customers Until None Are Left...

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I am tired of being referred to as a resident of SL,  I am a Customer. I don't pay a lot of money, and 22.50$ is reasonable price for 3 month's usage of their servers. The fact that the platform is free to join was a stroke of genius on the Lab's part.

    But thing's change. Tier prices have got to come down in SL. The Mass Exodus to Open Sim will begin soon, when this does happen, and it will happen soon. SL is doomed to a complete implosion.

    And how in the world does Rodvik think that he can pull off squeezing a MMORPG onto 1 simulator ?

    I think I will break out my old Atari 2600.

    Milking the customer bone dry has never been a wise business decision, at least as far as I know it has done nothing but lead the way to failure.

    Currently LL seem's to have a Micro-View of what people that use Virtual Worlds will endure, and pay.

     It is well past the time to lower pricing and increase the amount of prim's allowable per simulator.

JayR Cela :(

No comments: