Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Virtual Worlds: Two Of The Best Free-To-Play Games! And A Thank You

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Well I have downloaded, installed and removed a massive amount of free-to-play video games in the past month or so. Most of them were not very good. My hard drive must think I’m crazy, installing all of these crappy games only to un-install them the next day. Hey, it’s a heck of a lot better than going to the local computer game store and purchasing a complete loser.

    Anyways, as far as what I found  “Drakensang” is an excellent example of a great browser based game. And “RIFT” by a company Trion Worlds, is definitely worth downloading, It's easy to get started and highly addictive. LOL :_) You can take a look here and here.

    I think next up will be the open-source version of “Wing Commander Saga”. I had that installed several months ago, but never got around to it, looks promising though.

    Oh, btw: I really would like to thank Mister Acacia and Anonymous No. 2 for contributing to this blog, So Hey Guys, THANKS! LOL! Helping out around here is greatly appreciated. Your posts are great! *Big Hugs*

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: